Thursday, February 5, 2009

Slippers with Style

Marabou? Yes. Monkey? No.
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but as far back as I remember slippers were meant to be desirable. Remember Cinderella?
So why is it, that finding stylish slippers to wear at home (on my cold stone floors) has become an ongoing quest? I don’t want a pig snout on my toes nor do I want an elephant trunk. In fact I don’t want anything that looks like a cartoon character anywhere near my feet. I’m not interested in Uggs (I’m not in a snow storm) and I don’t want grandma slippers either.
Being in heels all day, I’d like to give my feet a rest when I’m at home but that doesn’t mean all sense of style and reason has to go out the door. So after extensive research, I’ve come up with the perfect pair of cute slippers. Divas can now answer the doorbell without embarrasment.






"Do" slippers available at www.jilliewillie.com
Price $39.
10/10 Heels

1 comment:

IDILVICE said...

I think this is hilarious!! I definitely like the "Do" stuff!